What can you do with an Online Doctor of Nursing Practice?
Fast Track Your Future in Nursing Leadership.
Demand for DNP-prepared nurses with the expertise to tackle today’s critical and emerging health care needs is skyrocketing. Prepare to lead at the highest clinical and administrative levels as a graduate of one of Bradley’s online DNP programs.
What advancement opportunities can you expect?
As health care becomes more complex, a DNP can distinguish you in the field as a highly skilled nurse able to tackle new technologies and transform health care. By pursuing a DNP from a top-tier university like Bradley, you will be in a position to contribute to meaningful reform. This experience can prepare you for leadership roles that require doctorate-level nursing knowledge. With a DNP you can:
- Prepare for advanced roles as a leader in health care administration, education or policy
- Serve as an advocate and mentor for other nurses
- Work as an educator to teach the nurses of tomorrow
- Fill a void in health care for doctorate-prepared nurse leaders to help advance nursing as a profession
What job titles can you hold?
- Chief nursing officer
- Nursing director
- Nurse manager
- Nurse educator
- Lobbyist or legislative consultant
- Healthcare director
- Nursing professor
- Nursing care facility manager
- Nurse executive
- Nurse administrator
Where can you work?
- General medical and surgical hospitals
- Research facilities
- Nursing care facilities
- Home health care agencies
- Academic institutions
- Public health offices
- Outpatient care centers
- Private doctor’s offices
- Community health agencies
- Government agencies
Please note that this program is not designed for, and does not lead to, licensure or certification for a specific position or profession.