Specialize your expertise. Enhance your ability to serve.
As an MSN degree-holding nurse, you understand that continued education and professional development can help you not only better care for your patients, but also grow in your career and prepare for new opportunities.
Now you’re ready to take the next step on your journey. By earning an online post-master’s certificate (PMC) from Bradley University, you can prepare to further your current practice, learn a new specialty, and qualify for roles with greater responsibility and autonomy.
Our PMC program is designed for dedicated professionals like you who want to have an even greater impact in your community. You can complete your coursework 100% online and graduate in as few as 1.3 to 2 years, depending on the certificate you pursue.
We offer the following certificates:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Higher Learning Commission
The master’s degree program in Nursing, Post-Graduate APRN Certificate program, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Bradley University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
U.S. News & World Report.
Develop the skills to distinguish yourself in the health care field.
Nurse practitioners play a crucial role in providing advanced levels of care to diverse patient populations. When you add an online post-master’s certificate from Bradley to your résumé, you’ll demonstrate your commitment to addressing one of our nation’s most important needs while gaining the knowledge to further stand out further as a leader in the nursing profession.
Choose from four certificates:
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- 32 credit hours
- 1.3 years
- 4 semesters
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- 32 credit hours
- 1.3 years
- 4 semesters
Family Nurse Practitioner
- 35 credit hours
- 1.7 years
- 5 semesters
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- 36 credit hours
- 2 years
- 6 semesters
Why choose Bradley University for your online Post-Master’s Certificate?
There’s Forward Thinking and Then There’s Forward Doing.
Bradley University has been shaping leaders and innovators since 1897. Continuously driven by our commitment to excellence in teaching, research, and learning, we’ve designed our online post-master’s certificate programs to combine rigorous academics with real-world practice.
A Bradley education is rich with collaboration, support, and shared values. We’ll challenge you to grow personally and professionally. Many respected publications, like U.S. News & World Report, continue to give Bradley high marks for our outstanding faculty and student-centered approach to learning.
When you choose Bradley University, you choose flexibility. Our online Master of Science in Nursing programs allow you to complete your clinical hours with approved preceptors of your choice. Get the most out of your clinical hours by selecting different preceptors for each area of study that your clinical hours emphasize.
If you’re ready to join the next generation of nursing and health care leaders, then we’re ready for you.
Is an online post-master’s certificate program right for you?
Prepare to Gain Specialized Knowledge.
Need help deciding which online post-master’s certificate program best aligns with your needs and goals? We can help. See details about each program below.
Online Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) Post-Master’s Certificate:
- You want to enhance your ability to provide advanced acute care to diverse populations including adolescents, young adults, middle-aged patients, and the elderly.
- You strive to develop your skills in areas such as health assessment, disease prevention, pathophysiology, and pharmacology.
- You want to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for the ANCC or AACN certification exam.
Online Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Post-Master’s Certificate:
- You want to grow your proficiency in areas such as administering checkups, conducting health assessments, and providing health counseling and education.
- You care about helping patients manage chronic health conditions including hypertension, diabetes, and respiratory illnesses.
- You want to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for the ANCC or AANPCB certification exam.
Online Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Post-Master’s Certificate:
- You’re passionate about family medicine.
- You’re ready to establish yourself as a leader in primary care.
- You want to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for the ANCC or AANP certification exam.
Online Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Post-Master’s Certificate:
- You want to provide psychiatric mental health advanced practice nursing to all ages in various mental health settings.
- You’re interested in psychological communication skills and therapeutic treatments.
- You want to gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for the ANCC certification exam.
Here are a few other ways to know if an online MSN from Bradley is the right choice for you:
• You want to collaborate with and learn from other aspiring nurse practitioners or nurse leaders.
• You want a flexible online learning environment that fits your busy schedule.
• You’re eager to learn from a faculty of passionate and experienced clinicians.
• You’re ready to earn an advanced degree that can elevate your earning potential.