Earn a New Level of Respect.
Rise as a Leader.
As a nurse working in an era of health care reform, your ability to elevate the quality of care and implement evidence-based solutions is more important than ever. That’s why Bradley offers an efficient educational pathway for you to advance your nursing expertise from the baccalaureate to the doctorate level.
Is an Online DNP Family Nurse Practitioner Track right for you?
With our 100 percent online BSN to DNP-FNP program, you can do more than discover
your unique place within the profession. You can:
- Acquire the advanced practice skills to provide primary care for individuals and families
- Develop, evaluate and improve new practices and approaches to health care delivery.
- Lead the planning and implementation of innovative health care technologies.
- Prepare for advanced leadership roles in administration, teaching, research and patient care.
- Become eligible to take the AANP or ANCC certification exam.
Why choose Bradley for your online DNP-FNP degree?
Bradley’s online BSN to DNP-FNP program has been designed for BSN credentialed nurses that have a current nursing license and nursing GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
At the completion of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Family Nurse Practitioner program, the graduate can:
- Synthesize knowledge gained from the humanities, the social sciences, the sciences, and mathematics as the base for advanced professional nursing.
- Select and implement appropriate advanced concepts, principles, and theories necessary for application in the delivery of quality health care.
- Synthesize and disseminate evidence to effect practice change that will contribute to the nursing profession and safe, cost-effective healthcare delivery.
- Provide leadership in the evaluation of healthcare information systems and patient care technology
- Demonstrate nursing leadership for outcome improvement through strategies for change in policy and practice guidelines.
- Collaborate as a member of the healthcare team to influence health care policy changes that will improve patient and population health outcomes.
- Foster change in healthcare practice that will improve the health and status of individuals and communities through the equitable and ethical distribution of resources
- Demonstrate advanced skills in physical assessment, pharmacology, and therapeutic nursing interventions in advance practice nursing.
- Provide the full spectrum of health care services to include health promotion, disease prevention, health protection, anticipatory guidance, counseling, disease management, palliative, and end of life care to clients across the lifespan.
Learn from innovative nursing leaders.
The dedicated faculty members who lead our online DNP programs are committed to helping you succeed as you take the next step in your nursing career. They each bring a broad base of clinical expertise and professional experience into our online classrooms each day, and they are eager to share their knowledge with you.