Prepare to Lead the Future of Primary Care.
The country will be short at least 100,000 family medicine doctors by 2025 — making demand for advanced practice nurses more pressing than ever. That’s why Bradley University offers you a convenient and supportive way to pursue one of today’s most satisfying and fast-growing career paths. Make the next step in your nursing career a focused one: become a family nurse practitioner.Have questions about our curriculum?
Higher Learning Commission
The master’s degree program in Nursing, Post-Graduate APRN Certificate program, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Bradley University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Is an online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate program right for you?
Need help deciding whether an online FNP certificate aligns with your current needs and future goals? We can help.
Our online FNP Certificate program is an ideal choice if:
- You’ve already earned your MSN from an accredited nursing program.
- You’re passionate about family medicine.
- You want to establish yourself as a leader in primary care.
- You’re a master’s-prepared RN ready to broaden your scope of practice.
- You wish to advance your professional career
- You want to collaborate with and learn from other aspiring nurse practitioners.
- You want a flexible online learning environment that fits your busy schedule.
- You’re eager to learn from a faculty of passionate and experienced clinicians.
- You’re ready to earn an advanced degree that elevates your earnings potential.