Earn a New Level of Respect.
Rise as a Leader.
You’re already a master’s-prepared RN with aspirations for leadership. Now, it’s time to gain the doctoral-level expertise to transform that personal ambition into professional achievement.
Is an Online DNP Leadership track right for you?
With Bradley’s 100 percent online MSN to DNP program, you can do more than discover your unique place in nursing leadership. You can:
- Develop, evaluate and improve new practices and approaches to health care delivery.
- Lead the planning and implementation of innovative health care technologies.
- Enhance your understanding of nursing personnel management and education.
- Prepare for advanced leadership roles in administration, teaching, research and patient care.
Why choose Bradley for your online DNP-Leadership degree?
Bradley’s online MSN to DNP-Leadership program has been designed for MSN credentialed nurses that graduated from an NLNAC-, ACEN- or CCNE-accredited nursing program, have a current nursing license and nursing GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale. This program also requires the completion of an undergraduate statistics course.
At the completion of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Leadership program, the graduate can:
- Synthesize knowledge gained from the humanities, the social sciences, the sciences, and mathematics as the base for advanced professional nursing.
- Select and implement appropriate advanced concepts, principles, and theories necessary for application in the delivery of quality health care.
- Synthesize and disseminate evidence to effect practice change that will contribute to the nursing profession and safe, cost-effective healthcare delivery.
- Provide leadership in the evaluation of healthcare information systems and patient care technology.
- Demonstrate nursing leadership for outcome improvement through strategies for change in policy and practice guidelines.
- Collaborate as a member of the healthcare team to influence health care policy changes that will improve patient and population health outcomes.
- Foster change in healthcare practice that will improve the health and status of individuals and communities through the equitable and ethical distribution of resources.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in physical assessment, pharmacology, and therapeutic nursing interventions.
Learn from Innovative Nursing Leaders.
The dedicated faculty members who lead our online DNP programs are committed to helping you succeed as you take the next step in your nursing career. They each bring a broad base of clinical expertise and professional experience into our online classrooms each day, and they are eager to share their knowledge with you.
Please note that this program is not designed for, and does not lead to, licensure or certification for a specific position or profession.