To ensure your application is processed as efficiently as possible, we strongly recommend that you view the steps below and complete your application as soon as possible.
1. Speak with an Enrollment Advisor at (888) 896-7602 to find out more information about the program. They are also available to answer questions about admission requirements, deadline information and the application process listed below.
2. Navigate to the online graduate school application.
- MSN-FNP, DNP-FNP and FNP Certificate: Submit a resume that includes your education and professional experience
- DNP-Leadership: Upload professional portfolio
4. Upload a personal statement
5. Provide official transcripts
- Request one official transcript from each institution you have attended since high school
- Hard copy transcripts must be sent directly to the following address:
Bradley University Off-Site Admissions Center
Mail Stop 380
3075 W. Ray Road Ste. 200
Chandler, AZ 85226
- Electronic transcripts can be emailed directly to: email@example.com
6. Request two letters of recommendation
7. Pay non-refundable $40 application fee
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our enrollment team at (888) 896-7602 or click here to schedule an appointment at a day/time convenient for you.