Get More Information
Become a Family Nurse Practitioner and establish yourself as a leader.
A Master of Science in Nursing — Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN–FNP) degree from Bradley University can prepare you to enjoy more career autonomy, equip you with the expertise to treat patients across the lifespan and help increase your earning power — all on a flexible, online platform.
Graduate with the health care leadership skills to qualify for roles like primary care mid-level provider, nurse educator and nurse researcher.
Bradley’s MSN–FNP allows you to:
- Enroll with a diploma, ADN or BSN
- Complete practicum hours locally
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Enroll without an entrance exam
- Graduate in as few as three years