Learn 100 percent online.
Continue to work while you
earn your degree.
Choose your preceptors.
Complete clinicals locally.
Discover Your Unique Path in Nursing
Whether you’re ready to specialize in family nursing, psychiatric mental health or advance into a leadership role, earning an online nursing degree from Bradley University equips you with high-level skills to achieve your goals.
Programs designed for working nurses:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Powerful Outcomes Begin Here
Recognized for Excellence
Committed to Quality
The Master’s Degree Program in nursing, Post-Graduate APRN Certificate Program, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Washington DC 20001; (202)887-6791; http://www.ccneaccreditation.org.